Have you ever wondered how your golf ball must feel?
- You beat it maybe once or up to 70-100 times a round
- You scream at it to ‘turn left! come back’ or to ‘check’ when it can’t because it has to follow the rules of physics
- You beat it until its all bruised and scraped up and replace it with their bro from the same sleeve
- It feels very needed because you spent 5 minutes looking for it in the forest; only to shoot it deeper into the forest the very next shot
- You get so mad at it that you don’t feel any guilt when drowning it in the nearest pond
Have you hugged your golf ball today?